Tuesday, April 1, 2014

April Fools 2014

April Fools 2014

I'm not a fan of April Fools. But this year there are some fun stuff to do.

  First is Google Maps, and their quest to find all 150 pokemon. Obviously, there are more than the 150, considering that the real world is very vast, but you can only catch up to 150, on Android and iOS latest Maps application from Google. Even thought my LG P880 was 4.1.2, the latest update wasn't actually the latest thus it didn't work. It worked on the Samsung Galaxy Note N7000 and iPhone 4S.


  Simply click the search bar, and the blue pokemon icon with "press start" should be there without pressing anything. Once you start your journey, you have to click on the pokemon then click on capture. Pokemon can be found at the same locations for every user, with grass pokemon in green areas, some water pokemon in rivers, etc. I mainly check the cities, and I found a Raichu northwest of London, in case anyone was wondering. I am looking for a Joltik and a Scyther. Here's a few of my finds:



   But Minecraft this year decided to do more than just horrible weather. First, every skin is a villager. Second, all sound effects and even music has been changed to add this weird person's voice. I even twitched about it, but I won't save all the twitches. Check my twitch profile for all the broadcasts


Watch live video from BluecometZola on TwitchTV


  Well, at least it's better than last year's. Play More Zelda!

No comments: